Playing games is something most people really like. And drawing is fun too. What about combining these two activities?
You can easily do it while playing Guess and Draw games. Luckily, we have collected a big number of such applications.
By the way, if you are interested in drawing, you should take a look at 9 Best Apps to Draw Step by Step in 2021 (Android & iOS).
There are cool options for Android and iOS users.
Drawize – Draw and Guess
If you are keen on playing games with your friends? Then Drawize is a must! It allows you to play with a few players.
This game can boast of a simple interface and clear rules you will understand at once. Now let’s concentrate on the best functions provided by the app.
- When you open the app for the first time, you need to create an account. This is highly customizable – you can even set your avatar.
- Enjoy a big number of playing modes – you can just draw pictures, guess what it is, and play with friends.
- Challenge yourself. It might be too boring to play such a game without competitions. This is why choose daily challenges – they give you the opportunity to test your attention and skills.
- Use advanced drawing tools. It can be a pen, spray, brush. This will make your drawings much better.
The app tracks some data about you. For instance, it tracks your location, purchases, contacts, and many other details. However, not all the details are linked to you.
Drawize supports 7 foreign languages – Croatian, French, German, Spanish, English, Italian, and Portuguese.
The app is pretty small – you will need less than 17 MB to install Drawize.
Both Android and iOS users can get this application for free and start playing such an interesting game.
You may also like: 5 Best Disney Drawing Style Apps
Draw N Guess
Here is another cool app. This is a real-time online draw and guess game that will be interested for kids, teenagers, and adults.
That’s a great way of spending time with your friends or family.
The number of players varies from 2 to 6, meaning it is a perfect option for almost any company.
As you can see from the previous sentences, the app doesn’t work offline. You need to be connected to the Internet.
Here are the best functions you will get after the download:
- Talk to others while the game is on. You can do it thanks to chatting. What is more, you can also use voice chat for instant communication.
- If you don’t feel like competing, you can just draw at your own pace. In this playing mode, there are no limitations.
- Share your drawings via Facebook and other social networks. This is done instantly, at the click of a button.
Should you face any bugs or technical problems, don’t hesitate to report them. They will be fixed, as the app is being updated regularly.
Draw N Guess is free with in-app purchases. In the free version, there are some ads.
The game can be downloaded on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
Draw & Guess Multiplayer Online
It’s high time you started drawing! Draw & Guess Multiplayer is a cool and dynamic game that is a perfect option for a single-player, as well as big companies. If you have little kids, they can also take part in the game as it is super simple to understand the rules.
Let’s check what you can do in this application:
- This draw and guess game is 100% free of charge. There are no in-app purchases or subscriptions you have to choose from.
- The app has a huge database of words. It contains over 4000 words, both English and German.
- Play online with hundreds of players from all over the world. It will help you to test your guessing and drawing skills.
- Save your progress. The app is divided into levels, this is why this function will come in quite handy.
- Share your cool drawings with the world. You can easily import your pictures and download them on your device.
Draw & Guess needs at least 74 MB of memory to function well. It is rated 4.6 out of 5 on the App Store. Most users praise the app for its wide range of functions and simplicity. The game works fast and has no glitches.
Unfortunately, the app works online only. There is no way of playing the game when you are disconnected from the Internet.
You can download it now on the App Store or Google Play and enjoy playing and drawing!
If you were looking for a good Pictionary game for Android, panda Draw is a great choice. The rules are super simple – just draw and let others guess what it is. Wait for your turn to draw and make sure you have fun.
Let’s take a closer look at the functions provided by Panda Draw:
- Challenge other players online. It is a great opportunity to meet new people and test your drawing skills.
- If you want to play by yourself, it’s not a problem. There is a special single-player mode. Just draw and enjoy the process – nobody else will take part in the game.
- If you don’t want to choose your opponent, let the app do it instead of you. Use random choice and you will be given an opponent.
- When you do tasks successfully, you will be given gems. You may use them later to buy some cool features.
What is more, Panda Draw is a very small and elegant application. It requires less than 9 MB.
The app with its basic functions is free. If you want some advanced features, go for in-app purchases. One purchase will cost you 0.99$.
Only Android users can enjoy this amazing draw and guess game. Get it now on Google Play and have fun!
Draw Clash – AI Guess Drawing Game
You probably know how to draw and guess. But have you heard of AI? Then you need to download Draw Clash!
Why this game is so outstanding and different from others listed here? It’s more about competition. Not only do you practice drawing skills but you also have to fight with an opponent.
Let’s review the best functions of the game:
- Enjoy a dynamic battle with your digital opponent. You can control the difficulty level, we recommend starting with a simple one.
- There are no time limitations meaning you don’t need to hurry up and play in a messy style. It’s more about relaxation than the competition, though.
- Try to make fewer mistakes. If you fail too many times, you will lack defense tools and therefore you are likely to lose the battle. It’s better not to hurry, especially on hard levels.
- There is a big number of words you can draw. Explore more than 300 words from different topics.
- Explore drawing tools. They will make your drawing process much faster. The best tools are brushes and pens.
If you choose the basic version, it will be free with ads. Should you need to remove ads and get some premium tools, go premium and choose a subscription.
By the way, if you want to draw anime, we recommend that you read 10 Free Anime Drawing Apps for Android & iOS.
You can download Draw Clash on Google Play and start competing against AI. At the moment there is no version for iOS.
Draw Something Classic
This is not a typical draw and guess game but it can also be used that way. The app will allow you to express yourself through art and compete with others at the same time.
With the help of Draw Something Classic, you may do a great number of cool things:
- Everybody can draw! Even if your drawing skills are close to zero, it shouldn’t prevent you from trying. Thanks to a big number of tools, you can create expressive drawings easily and fast.
- Unlock cool color packs. This will make your pictures expressive and easy to guess. The more you play, the more color will become available.
- Meet new people and make friends with them. Yes, your opponents can also become your friends after the battle. You can communicate with them using chats.
- Unlock various achievements. The rule is simple – the more you play the more achievements you will get. If you are a competitive person and an ambitious player, you will enjoy this option.
Sometimes we might especially love the drawing we have created. In this case, feel free to download the image and share it with friends.
You can get the game on Google Play for free.
Draw Battle Pictionary Guess
This is one of the best drawing games for iOS users. It gives you almost all the functions you need at no cost.
This game is truly universal, which makes it a perfect version for everybody. You might like to play alone and that’s possible in this game. You may also want to compete with others and the game will also give you such an opportunity.
Now let’s take a closer look at the functions you will explore:
- It’s easy to get started – there is no need to create an account. Just press the play button. The game will start if there is an opponent who also pressed the same button. If not, you’ll have to wait for some time.
- If you want to make your game a lot harder, play with a few opponents at a time. This will make you play and draw much faster. Test if you can do it!
- Do you want to draw fast? Set timing limitations! In this case, the game will become a real challenge.
- When you are successful, you will get scores. The more you get, the higher you will be placed in the rating.
However, here comes a pretty serious downside – the app often has glitches, especially when the game is dynamic and you play with more than one opponent at a time. It hasn’t been fixed yet.
Should you need more than basic functions, go premium and choose the VIP subscription. It will cost you 3.99$ per month.
Please note the game needs about 139 MB to function well. If your phone or tablet is running out of memory, the game might often crash or have glitches.
Download the app for free on the App Store.
You can also check: 11 Free Photo Sketch Apps 2020 for Android & iOS